Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My New Fave Hero


Hey guys, it has been quite a while since I last posted.

Its just that I'm busy. Busy not on playing, but busy 

passing requirements for graduation. I know you 

wanna congratulate me! ^^ Well, thank you. Anyways,

I posted this because I want to express my greatest

excitement to play Storm Spirit in 6.59c. I watched

a replay of Storm played by MYM|H4nn1. Storm got 

nerf. Congrats to Icefrog for the transformation of 

Storm. I expect Storm Spirit being "ban" in tournaments.

Well, that's it for now. GG 

2 comments:

  1. hey COngratulations! Graduating from College right? or am I mistaken? If so, out of curiosity what kind of job are you looking into pursuing right after college? well, goodluck! and am glad you are one of those who decided to go ahead pursuing a college degree. having an education is an accomplishment by itself already! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a lot friend..yeah really want to finish this school year..i want to stand on my own..
    work, have fun and blog ....ahhah

    very much appreciated ..thanks again

    ReplyDelete